-
June 9th, 2005, 09:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My SIL lives in Wisconsin and was able to make it out to the OshKosh warehouse sale that started today. I really wish I could have been there, but this was the next best thing!!! She called me from the checkout line, and her phone battery was dying (probably from the 20 minute conversation we had about what I wanted as she was on her way to the sale), but I think she got me Molly's Route 66 dress and accessories, Samantha's blue winter party dress, Felicity's tea lesson, and Felicity's chocolate pot and dishes. Unfortunately, she was off to Indiana after the sale, so I may not get to talk to her and verify this until she gets back, but I am too excited to keep it to myself! Also, now may be a good time to check E-bay to see if there are some good deals to be found.
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
Shawn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks